Minimal Access Surgery in Gynaecology & Urology
9 October 2022, 3.00-6.30pm, Online via Zoom
The goal of this CME is to provide an opportunity for information sharing of current sexual and reproductive health practices, psychosocial perspectives, patient considerations and barriers to care.
The 2022 conference focuses on Minimal Access Surgery in Gynaecology & Urology and explores laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery in Barbados, psychological aspects of a patient for surgery, PCOS and more. Presenters include Dr. John Barker, OBGYN, Dr. Bayo Ogunbiyi, OBGYN, Dr. Paul Rouse, Urologist, Mrs. Brenda Roach, Psychologist. The BFPA is working with us once again and represented by the Medical Director Dr. Rashida Daisley. Join us as we learn more and discuss these medical and mental health issues.
- Laparoscopic prostatectomy in a Barbadian context – Dr. Paul Rouse, Urologist
- Aspects of a patient for surgery – Ms. Brenda Roach, Psychologist
- Overview of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy – Dr. Bayo Ogunbiyi, OBGYN
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic suregy – Dr. John Barker, OBGYN
- PCOS – Dr. Rashida Daisley, GP
- Other topics to be announced
CPE Credits: ~ 4
Target: Health care providers, social workers, counsellors and other sexual & reproductive health stakeholders are invited to attend. CPE credit available.
Cost: BDS$80.00 health professionals; BDS$50.00 – students
Bank Transfer – Scotiabank: 36285-45926
Payment pick-up: 246-269-6183 call or Whatsapp Marrianne Burnham
Contact Hibiscus Health Caribbean Inc. for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 246-269-6183.