In March, Bayview Hospital will be supporting our next event.
See info below
Allergies, Asthma and Urticaria
(Continuing Medical Education Event)
Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 5.00pm-9.00pm
3 W’s Pavilion, UWI, St. Michael
This CME focuses on increasing the awareness of allergies & immunotherapy. Topics include – assessment, diagnosis & treatment; impact on asthma, allergic rhinitis & sinusitis; distinguishing between sensitivities, side effects & other drug-related intolerances; the role of immunotherapy & more. Physicians, nurses & allied health professionals are welcome. CPE credit is available.
Professor Menachem Rottem
Head of the Allergy Asthma and Immunology Service at the Emek Medical Center, Afula, and Clinical Assistant Professor at the Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Dr. Hilary Moore, ER Specialist with Training in Allergy Testing & Immunology
Dr. Dawn Alleyne, Internist/ Pulmonologist
Dr. Sean Bullen, Paediatrician/ Dermatologist
- To increase awareness of allergies, its impact on asthma, allergic rhinitis/ sinusitis
- To clearly define/ distinguish between allergies, sensitivities, side effects, intolerances and other drug-related intolerances.
- To assist the Health Care Practitioner to assess, identify and appropriately refer clients with reactions
- To highlight the role of immunotherapy in treatment.
- To enlighten/ educate participants on local resources to diagnose and manage their patient
Full programme to be announced.
$100 – Physicians
$75 – Nurses & Allied Health
$50 – Students (with ID)
- Select Ticketpal locations:
- Hugo Boss Boutique; Limegrove, St. James
- Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre, St. Michael
- A & B Music Supplies, Christ Church
- Payment Pick-Up: 246-253-9384(call or text);email@example.com